Helllllo loves!!!! So many of you wanted to know more about this wig sooooo i searched all over the internet to find it and I swear it's the same one! So here I am to show you how I make my wigs look more natural! I hope more and more people get into wigs because honestly they are soooooo easy when you don't want to do your hair + plus you can have any color you want! Winning!
Link to wig -- http://www.divatress.com/lace-front-wigs/synthetic/model-model-premium-seven-star-lace-front-wig-rosalie.html
B U S I N E S S:
For Business and Branding purposes please
For Public Relations please contact
STAY CONNECTED WITH ME:
Instagram: nicoleguerriero - http://www.instagram.com/nicoleguerriero
Tips for Making Synthetic Wigs:
- Always add concealer to part to blend with natural skin tone
- If part is undetectable use tweezers to pluck away hairs
- If hair is too shiny use baby powder or dry shampoo to remove shine
- Soaking hair in vinegar also will remove shine
- Make sure your wig is heat safe, not all are.
- Brush gently and frequentaly -- hair does tangle easily but also brushes out easily as well